Members of the Board
In 1990–2006, he ran his own business specialising in trade, transport, promotional and marketing services. From 1999 to 2006, he was the President of the Board of Private Companies acting in the trade, housing and publishing industry. Moreover, in 2002–2006, under his business activity, he advised private investors and foreign investment funds.
From November 2006 to February 2013, he was a Deputy Marshal of the Wielkopolska Region.
As a Member of the Board of the Wielkopolska Region, he supervises the following departments of the Marshal Office of the Wielkopolska Region:
- the Department of Implementation of Regional Operating Programmes,
- the Department of Economy,
- the Department of Health.
He is in charge of supervising commercial companies and partnerships in which the Wielkopolska Region has shares:
- Wielkopolska Agency for Enterprise Development Ltd (Wielkopolska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości sp. z o.o.)
- Fund for the Development and Promotion of the Wielkopolska Region joint stock company, Fundusz Rozwoju i Promocji Województwa Wielkopolskiego SA
- Hospitals of Wielkopolska Ltd (Szpitale Wielkopolski sp. z o.o.)
- Horse Riding Training Centre Hipodrom – Wola Ltd (Centrum Wyszkolenia Jeździeckiego Hipodrom – Wola sp. z o.o.)
- Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone 'INVEST-PARK' Ltd (Wałbrzyska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna 'INVEST PARK' sp. z o.o.)
He is also in charge of independent public health care facilities:
- Wielkopolska Centre for Occupational Medicine in Poznań
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Hospital in Kowanówko
- Nursing and Health Care Facility in Poznań
- Nursing Care Facility in Śrem
- Poznań Rheumatology Centre in Śrem
- Addiction Therapy Facility in Charcice
- Specialist Mother and Child Health Care Facility in Poznań
- Children Rehabilitation Centre in Poznań – Kiekrz
- Aleksander Piotrowski 'Dziekanka' Voivodeship Psychiatric Hospital in Gniezno
- Eugenia and Janusz Zeyland Pulmonology and Cardiothoracic Surgery Centre in Poznań
- District Ambulance Station in Poznań
- Voivodeship Hospital in Poznań
- Maria Skłodowska-Curie Wielkopolska Oncology Centre in Poznań
- Poznań Mental Health Centre in Poznań
- Alina Pieńkowska Cancer Prevention and Epidemiology Centre in Poznań
- Ludwik Perzyna Voivodeship Polyclinic Hospital in Kalisz
- Voivodeship Specialist Complex of Health Care Facilities for Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis in Wolica
- Voivodeship Psychiatric Care Facility in Sokołówka
- Voivodeship Polyclinic Hospital in Konin
- Voivodeship Ambulance Station in Konin
- Voivodeship Polyclinic Hospital in Leszno
- Oskar Bielawski Voivodeship Neuropsychiatric Hospital in Kościan
- Professor Mieczysław Walczak Rehabilitation Centre - in Osieczna
Furthermore, he supervises the construction of a next generation broadband network and the construction of a Regional Paediatric Centre in Poznań, both carried out by a public-private partnership. He shapes and carries out policies for the economic growth of Wielkopolska on domestic, European and world markets.
In recognition of his public activity he has been awarded the following:
- Gold Cross of Merit by the President of the Republic of Poland for his activity for local community and achievements in local government's work,
- As the only employee of local administration in Poland he has been awarded by the Polish Banks Association (ZBP), the Polish Leasing Association (ZPL), the National Association of Surety Funds (KSFP), the Polish Association of Loan Funds (PSFP), the Polish Business Angels Network and the Polish Private Equity Association (PSIK) – with the statuette 'Friend of Financing Entrepreneurs' A.D. 2009 for anti-crisis measures in the economy,
- Gold badge of merit of the Cyryl Ratajski Wielkopolska Province Association of Private Employers for services to entrepreneurship development in Wielkopolska,
- Medal 'For Services to the City of Kalisz' in recognition of his services and many years of activity for the benefit and popularisation of the city over Prosna and its inhabitants,
- Special distinction awarded by the President of BGK for a pioneer approach to the implementation of repayable financial instruments and the initiation of the JEREMIE initiative in Poland,
- Medal of Merit by the Rector of the Karol Marcinkowski Poznań University of Medical Sciences for his contribution to the development of the university,
- Medal of Merit by the Rector of the Poznań University of Technology for his contribution to the development of the university,
- Medal of Merit by the Rector of the Higher Vocational State School in Kalisz for his contribution to the development of the university,
- Medal of the Commander-in-Chief of the State Fire Service 'In recognition of his activity for fire protection and the National Emergency and Fire System',
- Statuette of the Mayor of the Kostrzyn Municipality 'Rycerz Kostro' for the Person of the year 2007,
- Medal for his activity for the Leszno District,
- Honorary membership in the Business Centre Club for the promotion of the principles of entrepreneurship and contribution to the development of market economy,
- Statuette in the 'Łobżenickie Dziki 2009' competition in the category Friend of Łobżenica,
- Special Award 'Śremskie Żyrafy 2011' for cooperation and partnership with the local government in Śrem in 2011.
Expert in economy, finance law and accounting with 25 years of professional experience in banking sector. She started her professional career in the National Bank of Poland (since the beginning of her career Marzena Wodzińska has met thousands of clients and hundreds of companies). Graduated from the Poznan University of Economics (Marketing and Management with specialization in Finance and Accounting). She also completed post-graduate studies in the area of psychology in business. Attendant of post-graduate studies - Business Coach.
Head of the Ostrów Division of one of the largest banks in Poland, successfully implementing the advanced management methods and client-friendly financial projects in her division. Her profession, position and areas of interests and gained knowledge in the fields of accounting, public finance, company finance, investment projects, banking, bill of exchange, economic and civil law, psychology and insurance resulted in many awards and distinctions for the performance of tasks.
Inhabitant of Kalisz, professionally related to Ostrów Wielkopolski for 10 years. Happy wife and mother of Aleksandra - current student of the Mechanics and Machine Construction Department at the University of Technology. Active and successful social worker, sensitive to human misery and needs; handed down her passion of continuous help to her daughter. Among many tasks and obligations, she finds time to meet the youth from upper secondary and vocational schools, during which she widens their knowledge and discovers the secrets of banking and economy. Active cooperator of the Society acting for widely understood technical environment by carrying-out the top quality trainings, improving knowledge and practical skills of the economic sector employees and natural persons. Member of the Board of the second largest Family Allotment in Wielkopolska. Active hiker in her free time; gardener and plant arrangements designer; curious with the beauty and secrets of the other places on Earth and culture of different nations - a passionate traveller.